Simple Modern Ascent Water Bottle Review
When your body is hydrated throughout the day, you have the energy to keep yourselves going. All you need is just one water bottle to keep you invigorated for long hours. No matter what you do, any form of exercise will leave you thirsty. This is why it is important to keep a water bottle handy that is durable enough to survive whatever your day throws at you.
But finding the perfect water bottle, which would help you take your favorite drink wherever you go as well as keep your drink as hot or cold as possible, is indeed one mammoth task for every one of us. And that being said, let us help you choose a water bottle that is best for you; the one you can take along with you without any difficulty on your life’s adventures. And that one bottle is the Ascent water bottle by Simple Modern; this bottle has your hydration needs covered whether you are on-the-go or staying put.
Made from stainless steel with double walls and vacuum-sealed insulation, the Simple Modern Ascent water bottle keeps your beverage at its optimum temperature throughout the day; also it keeps you hydrated and rejuvenated all day long. The Simple Modern Ascent water bottle contains no BPA and it can be easily fitted in most standard-sized cup holders; and the best part is, it never sweats. It is perfect for the office, road trips, hiking, sporting events, use at home and so much more. With a slim design and easy-to-carry handle on top, you can carry your favorite drink everywhere you go.
Features Of Simple Modern Ascent water bottle
- Vacuum Insulation Technology: Does your water bottle fails to retain the temperature of your drink? Does your favorite beverage become cold or hot quickly? Then it is time you retire your old water bottle and switch to the Simple Modern water bottle. This bottle helps to keep your favorite beverage hot or cold for long hours as this bottle has a double-walled exterior with a vacuum between the walls meaning the temperature of your drink will have no medium for the heat or cold to transfer through. The space between the stainless steel walls is void of matter. Your hot liquid will not be impacted by the temperature outside the container as there is no medium for heat to transfer. Also, you do not need to worry about your cold beverage getting warm after many hours because this water bottle does the work of koozies or coasters to keep your drink cold for hours. Say for instance, in the 20oz Ascent, cold beverages will stay cold for 24 hours, while hot drinks will stay hot for 12 hours.
- Premium 18/8 Stainless Steel: Are you in need of a water bottle that will never rust? A bottle that lasts for a longer period of time without leaving a bad metal taste in your mouth? Put your quest to a halt for the Simple Modern Ascent water bottle has come to your rescue. The Ascent water bottle is reusable and is made from premium gage and of high-quality food-grade 18/8 stainless steel metal lasting for a really long period of time. This bottle and its lids contain no BPA (Bisphenol A), which is an industrial chemical, thus making it highly rust-resistant. Also, it will not retain flavors from previous drinks as plastic bottles will. This bottle is not dishwasher safe but you can easily wash them with your hands. Thus, the Ascent water bottle is a must-have thing in your list of necessities.
- Insulated Handle Lid: When you have a handle lid on your water bottle, it makes it easy for you to carry no matter wherever you go. Minus the handle lid, and your water bottle becomes one of the most uncomfortable thing to carry. And chances are, it might slip out of your hand. But this is not so in the Ascent water bottles by Simple Modern. The Ascent water bottles comes with a lid that has a handle, which is comfortable for carrying. The lid is double-walled, which adds more insulation to your beverage; and this acts as a bonus feature to your bottle as the handle lid helps you drink your favorite drink easily. It also prevents condensation, is leak-proof and comfortably fits multiple fingers. The handle lid is top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Premium Copper Coated Insulation: When water bottles do not have the copper coat in the bottle, it makes the cold liquid hot and vice versa. The temperature of the beverage tends to change after a few hours. Copper helps reducing the transfer of temperature, which adds even more insulation to your bottle. And a bottle which has copper coated insulation is what you are looking for, aren’t you? If so, your search for that kind of bottle has ended for the Simple Modern Ascent water bottle has come to replace your old water bottle. The exterior of the inner wall of the Ascent bottle, in the vacuum sealed area, has been dipped in copper for added insulation. The copper coating is sleek and durable, making it your ideal travel companion which will never let you down. So as long as you are out, this bottle will keep your beverage at its ideal temperature.
- Narrow Mouth for Easy Drinking: When you drink water or any liquid from your water bottle, it tends to spill and slosh from the mouth opening. Also, it does not make for easy drinking. No matter how careful you are, the liquid tends to spill. Hence, you have to drink the liquid with a great difficulty. But in the Ascent water bottle it is not so. The Ascent water bottle comes with a narrow mouth opening, which helps to reduce spilling and sloshing while drinking. The narrow mouth opening on the Ascent water bottle makes for easy drinking. The narrow opening tends to increase the temperature retention qualities of the vessel. You can easily fit ice through the opening, one at a time. The opening is internally threaded; and this gives you a smoother and sleeker bottle lid to drink from thus making it for comfortable drinking.
Pros and Cons Of Ascent Water bottle
- The Simple Modern Ascent Water bottle is affordable and durable.
- Ascent’s design is sleek and stylish.
- These bottles insulate well.
- The bottles are waterproof.
- These bottles have an insulated handle lid.
- These bottles help resist flavors and are highly rust-resistant.
- The 12oz, 16oz, 20oz and 24oz Ascent bottles are cupholder friendly.
- Easy for one-handed drinking.
- The bottles are portable.
- Easy to carry.
- The narrow mouth makes for easy drinking.
- These bottles are lightweight.
- Keeps liquids hot for up to 8 hours and cold for up to 24 hours.
- It is leak proof.
- Great quality and are much less expensive than others.
- The 32oz size is too wide to fit in cup holders.
- The tiny lid-handle is very small.
- The cap breaks easily.
- No dent/chips in the bottle.
- The Chug lid is not leakproof.
- The 24oz size is too heavy.
FAQ On Ascent water bottle
Answer: The Simple Modern Ascent water bottles are hand wash only. It is highly recommended that you do not dish wash for dishwashing that could cause exterior damage or discolorations. For best results, it is recommended that you fill the sink with soapy water, then soak your Ascent bottle for about 10 minutes. But make sure you do not soak it exceeding 10 minutes as soaking for a long period of time could cause damage to your bottle. Then with the Simple Modern brush, clean all parts of your product and lid thoroughly. After washing, make sure you rinse and set aside to air dry and store your bottle and tumbler separately from its lid.
The lids are dishwasher safe. It is advisable that you use the top rack for cleaning the lids. This lid is toxin-free.
Answer: To deep clean your Ascent bottle or tumbler, mix in 1-part cleaning vinegar, 1-part water, and 1 tablespoon of baking soda inside your bottle or tumbler. Allow it to set overnight. Then pour out 3/4th of the mixture the following day, and add one more 1 tablespoon of baking soda. Thoroughly scrub the bottle or tumbler with the Simple Modern brush; once you are done scrubbing properly, rinse the bottle and then set aside to air dry.
Answer: Never place your water bottle in the microwave for this could cause damage to your bottle and/or your microwave. Also, it is highly recommended not to place your water bottle in the refrigerator or freezer as this could negatively affect the internal properties of your bottle.