Simple Modern Summit Water Bottle Review
Carrying a water bottle, a good one to be precise, wherever we go, is one of our necessities, isn’t it? Be it the office, road trips, hiking, sporting events and other such outdoor activities. And not just outside, we need a water bottle even at home which could keep our beverages hot or cold for long hours.
Choosing the best water bottle can be a daunting task, as there are so many different options on the market. But your perfect companion to hang out with can only be one and that is the Simple Modern Summit water bottle, keeping you rejuvenated for long hours while you take on life’s adventures.
Double-wall, vacuum insulated, the Simple Modern Summit water bottle is made with premium gage 18/8 stainless steel. It contains no BPA. It comes with a chug lid and its smaller twist-off opening makes the person drink the beverage without worrying about spilling. This Simple modern water bottle is designed in such an excellent way and the handle makes it easy for you to carry attached to your bag. It is leak-proof, sleek, and highly durable. The lid is insulated in order to make the bottle non-sweating. It will fit any 10oz, 14oz, 18oz, 22oz, 32oz, 40oz, 64oz, or 84oz summit water bottle; and it fits in cup holders.
Features Of Simple Modern Summit Water Bottle
- Vacuum Insulated: The Simple Modern Summit water bottle helps to keep your favorite beverage hot or cold for long hours as this bottle has a double walled exterior with a vacuum between the walls meaning the temperature of your drink will have no medium for the heat or cold to transfer through. Say for instance, when you put hot liquid into the bottle, you do not have to worry about the bottle being sweaty or hot to the touch because of this excellent technology. And no matter wherever you go, or how the hot or cold the temperature is, this bottle will always keep your drink will truly stay as hot or cold as possible. Also, you do not need to worry about your cold beverage getting warm after many hours. The Simple Modern Summit water bottle does the work of koozies or coasters to keep your drink cold for hours.
- 18/8 Stainless Steel: We know you have a hard time choosing the best water bottle that will never rust. That lasts for a longer period of time. Bottles that rust, lasts only for a short period and leaves a bad metal taste in your mouth as well. But don’t you worry as we have the Simple Modern Summit water bottle just for you. This bottle is reusable and is made from premium gage and of high-quality food grade 18/8 stainless steel metal lasting for a really long period of time. The bottle and its lids contain no BPA (Bisphenol A), an industrial chemical; hence it is highly rust resistant. This bottle, though not safe to be washed in a dishwasher, but you can easily wash them with your hands as the wide mouth makes it easy to clean.
- Premium Copper Coated Insulation: Many water bottles do not have the copper coat in the bottle, and that makes the hot liquid cold and vice versa. Copper tends to lessen the transfer of temperature, which adds even more insulation to your bottle. And we know this makes you much worried for you need a bottle that would keep your favorite beverage as hot or cold as possible throughout the day. But let your worries take a break as the Simple Modern Summit water bottle has come to your rescue. The exterior of the inner wall of the Summit bottle, in the vacuum sealed area, has been coated with copper for added insulation. The copper coating is sleek and durable, making it your ideal travel companion which will never let you down. So as long as you are out, this bottle will keep your beverage at its ideal temperature.
- Practical and Stylish Lid(s): Whereas, the 14oz, 18oz, 22oz & 32oz Summit bottles all come with the Stainless Steel Lid and a Flip Lid for hot beverages, the 40oz and 64oz Summit bottles come with the Stainless Steel Lid and a Handle Lid which makes it easy for you to carry wherever you go. The 14oz Summit bottle keeps your beverage cold for 14 hours and hot for 6 hours; in the 18oz Summit bottle, you can keep the liquid hot for 8 hours and cold for 18 long hours. So whenever you are in a hot place, you don’t need to worry about your beverage becoming warm due to the climate temperature. The 22oz and 32oz Summit bottles keep liquids cold for 24 hours and 28 hours respectively, and hot for 12 hours. The 84oz bottle comes with the Handle Lid and with easy-drinking Chug Lid. The 10oz bottle only comes with the Flip Lid, keeping the liquid cold for hours and hot for 4 hours. Except for the Flip Lid, all of these lids are leak proof.
- Wide Mouth and Cup Holder Friendly Sizes: When water bottles have a wide mouth opening it becomes easy for the person to drink and even wash it with ease. And all the Summit water bottles come with a wide mouth opening which acts as a bonus feature to it. Its wide-mouth opening helps you fill the bottle with ice and larger quantities of liquid very easily. So you don’t have to worry about your hand getting stuck inside the bottle or getting hurt. Also you can clean the bottle without having any difficulty. For every size of Summit bottle the wide mouth opening is of the same size. Also, these Summit bottles (10oz, 14oz, 18oz and 22oz) are cup holder friendly. You can easily secure your bottle to the cup holder. But The 32oz, 40oz, 64oz and 84oz Summit bottles are too wide to fit in cup holders.
Pros and Cons Of Summit Water Bottle
- The Simple Modern Summit Water bottle is affordable and durable.
- These bottles insulate well.
- It has interchangeable lids.
- Resists flavors and highly rust-resistant.
- Easy for one-handed drinking.
- The bottles are portable.
- Easy to carry, wide mouth for easy.
- Its wide-mouth opening makes it easy for drinking and cleaning.
- These bottles are lightweight.
- The Summit bottles 10oz, 14oz, 18oz and 22oz are cup holder friendly.
- The Flip Lid is not leakproof.
- The Summit bottles 32oz, 40oz, 64oz, and 84oz are too wide to fit in cup holders.
- Paint chipping after a few months of use.
- The flip cap seems to lack security.
- The port cap is not as secure as a screw cap.
- The carrying handle is small.
FAQ On Summit Water Bottle
Answer: Summit water bottles should be hand washed after every use. It is highly recommended not to place your bottles and tumblers in the dishwasher; doing so could cause exterior damage and discoloration. Lids, straws, and accessories are top-rack dishwasher safe. To clean your bottle or tumbler, it is advised that you soak it in warm, soapy water for 10 minutes for soaking for long periods of time could cause damage to your bottle. Then thoroughly clean all parts of your product and lid with the Simple Modern brush. Once you are done the washing, rinse and set aside to air dry and store your bottle or tumbler separately from its lid.
Answer: No, it will never sweat or be hot to the touch as the Summit bottles have a double-walled exterior with a vacuum between the walls meaning the temperature of your drink will have no medium for the heat or cold to transfer through. Also, you won’t need koozies or coasters to hold the bottles.